Sunday, October 7, 2012

5 Things Week 6 - Catch Up Edition

I'm still working on getting back "into the swing of things" since I've gotten sick, had surgery, all that extra crappy stuff. Sorry for the delay. I'm hoping to return to "regular blogging" soon (within the next week or so) but for now this is the best I can do.



1: A Nice Break: This past week we decided to take a spur of the moment trip (I love those!) to South Carolina. Not only do I totally love South Carolina, but it was great to get away for a bit, distract my brain from thinking about the pain (both physically and emotionally) and just relax! We had a great time. I don't know what it is about seeing palm trees that always makes me so excited. It really, really helped. 

2: A Challenge Update!: The challenge is still going strong. I'm about to hit month 3 on October 10th! My husband and I were just talking yesterday about the reward for the third month and I have to say, I'm definitely excited. I'm also excited about how many people are taking the challenge with me! It's awesome to be able to get, and give, encouragement. 

3: Writing Lines: Thankfully I haven't had to do this in awhile (although I got threatened this past week!) but I'm telling you that writing lines has got to be one of the worst DD punishments there is (aside from spanking, of course). Anyone agree? Seriously. So. Boring.

4: My husband is back to blogging! : So, I know I said I wouldn't link his blog every week (and I haven't been!) but lately I haven't read any DD blogs (aside from his!) so I don't have any to link. Plus, I think his new entry is great, and gives a lot of updates as far as our new site, and more! You can check it out here: http://learningdd.blogspot.com/2012/10/it-feels-good-to-be-back.html

5: These are SO good. Probably not the healthiest, but I'm telling you, they're awesome. They're called S'mores Cookies (or S'mores bars) and I think they're one of my husbands new favorite desserts (and super easy to make!)

For the recipe, click here.

 A couple of quick notes:

  1. The malware issue that some of you were reporting on my husbands blog has been fixed!!
  2. I know I'm way behind on emails (yet again). Please be patient. Honestly, at this rate, it could be months before I get to yours. :(
I hope you all have a great week. I'm looking forward to getting back to blogging like normal again! For now though, these weekly 5 Things updates will have to do.

xoxo
-Chelsea   

 

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back Chels, we missed you! I know what it's like to get behind, I'm playing cathup on everything and don't have nearly as good of a reason as you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on making it three months on your challenge!!! That is SO AWESOME!!! :D I hope you are feeling much, much better! I'm glad you are back and I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I want to say first I have loved reading all the great info on here and on your man's blogg. I do have a couple questions. Me and my man are new at this in the first two weeks I got in a lot of trouble but now just a couple weeks later no trouble at all. My hoh says it is cause I have changed but I have done a couple of things that after I did them I just knew I was looking at a spanking but he just let them go so have I really changed or is he not into as much as he says he is? That is my first question. My 2nd is I am due to have a baby in April in your thoughts is it safe to be spanked? I asked the same question on your hoh blogg just want both sides. Ty for your time and this lifestyle has changed us we are a lot closer I just do not want to lose that

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so wonderful to see you back again! You have been sorely missed. Congratulations on completing your 3rd month of the challenge successfully!! :) We all have faith in you! Take all the time you need to heal properly. Your family needs you first and foremost. We can wait. Love and Peace to you, and your precious ones.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have you back Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying that you will be completely well very soon. Welcome back to blogland. God Bless You and Yours, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making the three month mark on the 10th. Hope the next 9 month go just as good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did you get threatened with lines? They should be easy - you just write out the line over and over again - easy, no?

    ReplyDelete