Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day!!

Last Mothers Day I was pregnant with our son. I remember going out to breakfast with my husband and having "happy mom to be day" so to speak, and it was awesome, but I kept wondering what this Mothers Day would be like because it would be my first Mothers Day with my baby boy. 

Now, he's 10 months old, and this is my first Mothers Day. I could never, in my wildest dreams, have imagined how amazing parenting would be.

I'm beyond proud, blessed, lucky and grateful to be the mom of a perfect, amazing, smart, funny, gorgeous, and awesome baby boy. 



This Mothers Day was one of the best days of my life, behind my wedding day and the day my son was born. I've never felt more blessed or grateful in my entire life.

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms and moms to be out there. Parenting can be a hard job, but it's the most rewarding job there is. I hope you all have an awesome Mothers Day and realize just how appreciated you are for all that you do.

-Chelsea

7 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too. Motherhood is unbelievably challenging and unbelievably wonderful! God Bless You and Yours, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Belle. It's the most amazing thing in the world.

      -Chelsea

      Delete
  2. Happy mothers day chelsea!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a sweet post and I hope the first mothers day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day!!!!You deserve it!!!!
    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete